[vdr] Re: Problem with softdevice

Michal Dobrzynski a écrit :
I managed to temporarily get around this by simply disabling libpostproc support in the Makefile but now I have another problem. Presumably it occurs because under Debian VDR runs as the vdr rather than root and DirectFB doesn't like this. Any ideas?
I still run vdr as root, and wondered how DFB would behave as another user.
You coiuld add the user 'vdr' to the group to which /dev/tty0 belong, OR modify /etc/direstfbrc to add something like novtswitch, but this could source new problems.
Next question : will accelerated fonctions DirectFB work correctly as not root (I think so, but threads on directfb-users say no).

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index