[vdr] Re: uClibc+gcc-3.4.3+vdr doesn't compile

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 10:39, Sebastian Ortwein wrote:
> Hey
>
> I want to build a small VDR system with help of uClibc und Busybox so I
> try to build VDR-1.3.17 with the todays CVS uClibc and GCC-3.4.3. but
> the VDR will not compile.

And you do not want to use something that exists, e.g. linvdr?

IMO if VDR cannot be built with uClibc you will simply need the normal
libc. Harddisk space (talking of some megabytes) should not be a problem
on a VDR system.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index