[vdr] Re: [Announce] Xxv Beta V0.16

On Thursday 03 February 2005 09:25, Laurence Abbott wrote:

> Is there any english documentation for this? It looks interesting but I
> can't read german or dutch!

Heh, I was just in the middle of writing a similar mail :) The program's first
language seems to be English, with German language plugins... and all the
config files are in English... and indeed the [Announce] was in English... :)

So I can't help but be surprised that the installation docs are all German.

gdh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index