[vdr] Re: sp8870 firmware crash - monitor to reload drivers andvdr burn

David Thompson wrote:
BTW - I see you are running burn .. have you had any
problems with the vdrsync script not recognising the
video stream of vdr recordings?
Yes, I am using the burn plugin. I have not burned a lot
of DVDs yet, but the few I tried worked as long as I did
not try to use requant (which crashed immediately).

Do different DVB-T streams (ie .. broadcast by
Freeview in UK) differ as per the MPEG TS ?
I am using DVB-S, but AFAIK the answer is yes.
Resolution, data rate, etc. may vary.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index