[vdr] Re: Budget card and VDR ?

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 11:59:05PM +0100, Stéphane Esté-Gracias wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> I basically want to know if I could use VDR with budget card.

Yes (VDR is not an program that have a window).

> In fact, I can't understand where OSD are drawn ?

Either on the video output of the FF cards or on video devices of FF
cards (with xawtv, tvtime...) or with softdevice/xine plugin.

> How could I display OSD ? In special window ?

In your case, I would probably take xine-plugin and xine as the best
choice (you have to compil xine with a little patch that's in the
xine-plugin), such way you will be able to watch video/audio/OSD on xine
window :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre@gmail.com