[vdr] Re: problems with radio recordings

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
On Samstag 12 Februar 2005 12:59, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Which radio channel did you record this on?

My tests on ANTENNE BAYERN didn't show any such problem, so maybe
it depends on the actual channel.

swisspop. If I had more time I would try to nail this down more.
Maybe tomorrow.
Can you post the complete channels.conf entry?
It would need to be a channel on Astra 19.2, Astra 28.2 or Hotbird 13
for me to test, since these are the only satellites I can currently receive.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index