[linux-dvb] Two Airstar2's with b2c2-flexcop driver - problem

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Wed May 11 00:46:26 CEST 2005

Hi Anssi,

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> When using the new b2c2-flexcop driver with them and running VDR, after a few
> hours or something like that the second (always the second, not first) card
> stops outputting any data.

Please check /proc/interrupts if the IRQ-counter for this card stops.

Please try to use only the "stopping" card and remove the other card and
see if the problem still occures.

Switch the PCI slots if possible.

Which Chipset does your mainboard have?

> This issue does not exist when using the skystar2 driver, I've used that for
> few days now without problems.

You are the first one who reports the IRQ-stop-problem in conjunction with
the air2pc PCI card.

> What would be the best way to debug this?

This is a very good question.

regards,
Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de