[linux-dvb] load_dram(): timeout at block 0
js at linuxtv.org
Fri May 13 22:40:15 CEST 2005
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 03:42:44PM +0200, rene.jahn at ontec.at wrote:
> dvb-ttpci: found av7110-0.
> saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem d3984000 (revision 1, irq 7) (0x13c2,0x000e).
> DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend/Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev2.3).
> adapter has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:24:b8:80
> dvb-ttpci: load_dram(): timeout at block 0
> dvb-ttpci: av7110_bootarm(): load_dram() failed
I have no idea what causes your problem. Here's a short
description what av7110_bootarm() does:
- put the av7110 in reset state
- test if we can access the dual-ported RAM on the card
by writing something to it via PCI and DEBI (saa7146's
"data bus extension interface") and reading it back in
- load a small bootloader in to DPRAM
- release the av7110 out of reset
- load_dram() then waits for an ack from the av7110 bootloader
You could play with the timeout in av7110_hw.c:waitdebi(),
but I would be surprised if that would fix it.
More information about the linux-dvb