[linux-dvb] how to read all programs from one bouquet?

Arne Wörner arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 21:51:28 CEST 2005

Hi!

As far as I understood this germ. DVB-T standard, there are
multiple (<=4?) TV programmes in one "channel". The tuner locks
then to _all_ corresponding carrier frequencies, that belong to
that "channel", so that it should be possible to read data of all
TV programmes with one single DVB-T card...

Of course it is quite unlikely, that I am lucky, so that two
movies, that interest me, and that are broadcasted at the same
time, are in the same bouquet. But that might happen sometimes, so
that I should not need a second DVB-T card theoretically...

Can somebody explain me, how I can do it, or where I can find the
how-to?

Thank you.

Bye
Arne