[linux-dvb] New budget-ci type wasn't found ??

dan dan at tv.pub.ro
Mon May 1 08:14:09 CEST 2006


Hi,

It seems your card is made by Technotrend (model TT-budget S-1500).
(Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 1017)

Have a look at:  http://shop.technotrend.de to see if it similar to yours.
If this is the card the there was some discussion on this list a while ago.
(starting january this year).


Dan
 **


Peter Maersk-Moller wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have just bought a couple of new type Hauppauge Nova-ci-s cards from 
> DVBShop,
> but the cards doesn't seems to get installed. The old device types 
> (100f) does
> gets installed, but the new one (device type 1017) is missing. Is there
> an easy way to fix that ?
>
> Here are the differences between old (working) boards and the new one
>
> Old:
>
>   PCB boardcolor : orange/brown
>   PCB boardname : B2S1100
>
> New
>   PCB boardcolor : green
>   PCB boardname : B2S2000
>   PCB extra text : TT2004.33
>   Code on tunercabinet : 19300433
>
> The board has been redesigned and seems to have a new larger 
> LNB-power-chip.
> Probably because the older cards dies after been turned on continously
> for 6-12 months.
>
> Kind regards
>
> --PMM
>
> Kernel is 2.6.10.
>
> From syslog
> Apr 28 13:16:39 satrec12 kernel: saa7146: unregister extension 
> 'budget_ci dvb'.
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: saa7146: register extension 
> 'budget_ci dvb'.
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem e087e000 
> (revision 1, irq 18) (0x13c2,0x100f).
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: DVB: registering new adapter 
> (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI PCI).
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: adapter has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:23:ca:84
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: budget_ci: CI interface initialised
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: DVB: registering frontend 0 (ST 
> STV0299 DVB-S)...
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem e08e4000 
> (revision 1, irq 22) (0x13c2,0x100f).
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: DVB: registering new adapter 
> (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI PCI).
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: adapter has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:24:4c:f0
> Apr 28 13:16:44 satrec12 kernel: budget_ci: CI interface initialised
> Apr 28 13:16:45 satrec12 kernel: DVB: registering frontend 1 (ST 
> STV0299 DVB-S)...
> Apr 28 13:16:45 satrec12 kernel: saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem e0ba8000 
> (revision 1, irq 16) (0x13c2,0x100f).
> Apr 28 13:16:45 satrec12 kernel: DVB: registering new adapter 
> (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI PCI).
> Apr 28 13:16:45 satrec12 kernel: adapter has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:23:b3:bd
> Apr 28 13:16:45 satrec12 kernel: budget_ci: CI interface initialised
> Apr 28 13:16:45 satrec12 kernel: DVB: registering frontend 2 (ST 
> STV0299 DVB-S)...
> Apr 28 13:16:47 satrec12 kernel: dvb_ca adapter 0: DVB CAM detected 
> and initialised successfully
> Apr 28 13:16:48 satrec12 kernel: dvb_ca adapter 1: DVB CAM detected 
> and initialised successfully
> Apr 28 13:16:48 satrec12 kernel: dvb_ca adapter 2: DVB CAM detected 
> and initialised successfully
>
> 3:00.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 100f
>         Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- 
> ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
>         Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium 
> >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
>         Latency: 32 (3750ns min, 9500ns max)
>         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18
>         Region 0: Memory at fb044000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) 
> [size=512]
>
> 03:01.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 1017
>         Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- 
> ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
>         Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium 
> >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
>         Latency: 32 (3750ns min, 9500ns max)
>         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 21
>         Region 0: Memory at fb045000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) 
> [size=512]
>
> 03:02.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 100f
>         Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- 
> ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
>         Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium 
> >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
>         Latency: 32 (3750ns min, 9500ns max)
>         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 22
>         Region 0: Memory at fb046000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) 
> [size=512]
>
> 03:03.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 100f
>         Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- 
> ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
>         Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium 
> >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
>         Latency: 32 (3750ns min, 9500ns max)
>         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
>         Region 0: Memory at fb048000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) 
> [size=512]
>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/attachments/20060501/0f2404e1/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the linux-dvb mailing list