[linux-dvb] Remote for the DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital card

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 00:58:28 CEST 2006

 I see others have problems with this remote as well.  I have it partially working.  My "purple arrows" work in myth.  When watching a recording I press right purple arrow and it skips 30 seconds.  Great for commercials.  When in mthtv menus the purple arrows work as well.  The green windows start key works as enter.  None of the other keys seem to work though.

 irw does not respond when I press any commands.

 My remote is not the "standard" /dev/usb/hiddev0.  It uses /class/input/event2
 which is actualy /sys/class/input/event2

 I tried irrecord
 irrecord  --driver=dvico --device=/dev/input/event2 /home/mythtv/new.conf
 It asks me to "Hold down an arbitrary button."  It accepts "1", but never seems to finish.  "1" just keeps streaming to the screen.

 Any ideas how to setup this remote?

I am using FC4 - 2.6.16-1.2069_FC4 and the mythtv package from atrpms.

 Thanks

 Craig