[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T USB2

scamp scampgb at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:10:30 CEST 2006

Hi Sally

On 5/28/06, Sally Young <sally at justafish.co.uk> wrote:

> A few odd things I noted from that were the weird MAC address and the
> frontend error.

 Unfortunately I can't offer an answer, but I can say that I have exactly
the same problem.
You can see my earlier posts at
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-April/009685.html and
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-April/009859.html

I think that Hauppauge have changed something internal since this was first
tested as working.  I've tested it on two different machines, both with the
same results.  I've been using Debian with a 2.6.15 kernel.  The MS Windows
install works fine though.

Sadly I'm not much of a programmer so can't help on this directly.  I'm
happy to test out any suggestions that anyone can come up with though!

Steve