[linux-dvb][PATCH]add support for some new DVB-C budget cards
e9hack at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:27:09 CET 2007
I've made an update of the patch. The main features are:
- Added support for the frontend TDA10023
- Added the KNC ONE DVB-C V1.0 card, which uses the alternative i2c
address of 0xd
- Added the Satelco Easywatch DVB-C card with the id 1894:002c
- Added the KNC ONE DVB-C card with the id 1894:0022
- Added the KNC ONE PLUS DVB-C card with the id 1894:0023
- Added the Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C card with the id 153b:1176
- Removed the polarity switching of the clock for the DVB-C cards in
budget-av.c. This hack is no longer necessary because the saa7146 can do
the job to remove the additional FEC bytes from the TS.
- Made the inversion setting configurable. The KNC ONE V1.0 uses non
inverted setting for the inversion.
The file history.txt contains a detailed description of the changes.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12213 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/attachments/20070226/02399433/tda1002x.009.diff-0001.obj
More information about the linux-dvb