[linux-dvb] patch "budget-av: Remove polarity switching of the clock for the DVB-C cards" causes corrupt stream

e9hack e9hack at googlemail.com
Wed May 23 00:18:59 CEST 2007

Matthias Dahl wrote:
> Like always, if you need anything, please let me know.

Hi,

it seems that newer windows drivers for the KNC ONE/Satelco EasyWatch/Terratec Cinergy do not longer use the VPE
interrupt to transfer data. They use the the PORT A/B interrupt. Can you please try the attached patch (with and without
the CI/CAM)? The patch uses also the PORT A/B interrupt. I've tested it with my Cinergy 1200C (without a CI).

- Hartmut