[linux-dvb] Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold Remote y04g0051 issues

Matthew Skinner, PC Mus matt at pcmus.com
Fri Sep 11 18:30:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have the Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold which uses the af9015 chip and
the y04g0051 remote, after a lot of reading I now have the remote partially
working as only half of the keys are sending codes to "irw"

I read this thread and noticed that the exact keys which work are the ones
listed with reported codes.

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-July/027058.html

The keys not mentioned in that thread are the ones not working, so I guess
the extra codes need to be reported to someone to be added into a new build?

Can I help in providing these codes and some testing.

Thank you.