[linux-dvb] choice between MPE and ULE in the code

Seyyed Mohammad mohammadzadeh softnhard.es at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 02:59:46 CEST 2009

I have tried the ULE decapsulation part of code. you can find it in
the v4l_dvb/linux/driver/media/dvb_core/dvb_net.c you must force ULE
decapsulation in the code and there is no media to choose it run-time.
The decapsulation code is too bogus and useless. I'm trying to write a
new decapsulator based on the original code.