[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR version 1.6.0 released

Ulf Elsner uelsner at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 16:57:10 CET 2008

Am Sonntag, 23. März 2008 12:14:22 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> VDR version 1.6.0 is now available at

Hello Klaus,

first : many thanks for your great piece of software!
I'm using vdr since years now, it's my only video recorder.
It's configured with vdr-xine as output, as I have two budget-cards.
Working fine.

When I read vdr-1.6.0 is out, I updated xine (-lib and -ui) and vdr-xine
(thanks to Reinhard too) to the latest versions, compiled, started and ..
it runs fine !

Cheers,

Ulf