[vdr] [Patch] Make RGYB buttons customizeable

fnu vdr at auktion.hostingkunde.de
Fri Apr 1 12:13:18 CEST 2011

> My remote has the color order Yellow, Red, Blue, Green (only an example, i
dont have the remote at hand). Lets say the buttons are Button0, Button1,
Button2, Button3

> My (and perhaps only my) opinion is that vdr should request the leftmost
color button, then the color right next to it (and so on) while learning.
The color displayed in the osd should be assigned via the setup menu.

Are you seriously asking for a major change like this, just for your most
propably unique remote control?

The color order of the RGYB buttons is a common standard, defined for
Teletext centuries ago. So, 99.999% of all remotes providing these keys do
have this order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teletext

Regards
fnu