[vdr] bitstreamout plugin and VDR 1.7.17

Dr. Werner Fink werner at suse.de
Mon Apr 4 14:11:04 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 12:53:43AM +0200, Tobi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does the bitstreamout plugin still make sense for VDR 1.7.17?
> Upstream has been dead for about 3 years now and I'm considering
> to remove this plugin from the Debian archive.

As I've no time to support my plugin, I'd like to
ask if bitstreamout does compile and work together
with VDR 1.7.17?

Also is there any user which is able to do further
work on the bitstreamout plugin.   I'll be happy
to add her/him to the developers list at
sourceforge :)

       Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/