[vdr] BBC HD pixelation

M. Fiegert ml11 at trigfee.de
Sat Apr 9 20:54:22 CEST 2011

On 09.04.2011 19:03, Daniel Harris wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am currently experiencing picture pixelation when watching the BBC
> HD station.  I have tried changing the position of the dish

Can you watch a recording of that channel?

I had big trouble recently with ARD HD and ZDF HD which worked good
until recently.
My suspect where trees that are growing in the line of sight to the
satelite and getting greener (more water). I tried to adjust the dish
and today I replaced it with a bigger one. Lots of work, no success :-(

Now I found out that I can record those HD channels perfectly well. I
can at the same time record those two HD channels and at the same time
watch any of the two recordings clearly!
But I can not watch them live????!!!!

 > I would appreciate any help in fixing this.

dto

Michael

cineS2 Dual-Tuner
Ubuntu 10.4, vdr 1.7.16, vdr-sxfe with vdpau