[vdr] Can VDR use one specific transponder for EPG information?

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Apr 19 21:40:20 CEST 2011

Don't know. At one point it was but I know there was a patch to turn it
off for slower systems that couldn't record and epg scan at the same
time. But for awhile that was the recomendation, to set a nightly timer
for a few minutes and then delete them. Setting the life time low for
the recording should make it auto delete. I haven't tried it though.