[vdr] [vdr 2.3.9] Setting a mark is sluggish

Torgeir Veimo torgeir.veimo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:22:40 UTC 2018

Do you have any plans for more integrated means of running a client server
setup like the streamdev setup? I like the raspberry pi since it's low
power, and does hdmi-cec, but without sata I'm concerned with disk
bandwidth with multiple recordings.

On 2 April 2018 at 21:27, Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de>
wrote:

> On 02.04.2018 12:35, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
>
>> Am Samstag, den 24.03.2018, 15:05 +0100 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
>>
>> At the time this was done, I was still using the TT S2-6400 as output
>>> device.
>>>

>> Jut curious, what are you using now? A raspberry pi?
>>

> Currently a Raspberry Pi, but I'm planning to use my J3455M board's
> graphics with softhddevice (or vaapidevice).
>
> Klaus

-Tor