DVB-T PCIe Cards
Many of the devices on this page need a firmware, the best source for firmwares is OpenELEC dvb-firmware repository.
The firmwares on OpenELEC's repository are already extracted, just download the proper .fw file and copy to your firmware folder (usually /usr/lib/firmware).
DVB-T PCIe Devices
The following tables list the known DVB-T PCIe devices and provides a brief summary of their features and components. (or at least it should)
If you need more technical information on a device, have a look at its device specific wiki article if there is one.
The device specific article is linked via the device's name but not all are linked yet. If you find an article (e.g. via the search feature on the left) then please edit the device entry here add that link. Just click on the edit icon in the last column of the device's row.
If you are unsure about how to do it, click on the edit icon for a device that already has a link to see how it is done. Please feel free to create a device specific page if there is enough worthwhile information that doesn't fit in the comments field.
There is also a full detail table.
If you'd like to add a new device (supported or unsupported), please go to Template:PCI_Device_Data and follow the instruction there. If a device is unsupported, please add with which OS/kernel version you tested last.
|Supported|| ID on
|Hardware||Firmware||Comment / Pictures||URL||E|
|Blackgold BGT3540||✘ No||PCIe|
|Pinnacle PCTV 7010iX||✘ No||PCIe|
|BlackGold BGT3620||✘ No||PCIe|
|Mystique TeCaBiX-T2C Xpress CI||✘ No||PCIe|
|DVBSky T980C||✔ Yes||4254:980c PCIe|
|DVBSky T982||✔ Yes||4254:0982 PCIe|
|TBS Technologies TBS6220||✔ Yes, by vendor ||PCIe|
|TBS Technologies TBS6280||✔ Yes, by vendor ||PCIe|
|TBS Technologies TBS6281||✔ Yes, by vendor ||PCIe|
|TBS Technologies TBS6284||✔ Yes, by vendor ||PCIe|
|TBS Technologies TBS6285||✔ Yes, by vendor ||PCIe|
|AVerMedia AVerTV Nova T2||? Unknown||PCIe|
|DigitalDevices CineS2 DVB-T2 Twin Tuner||✔ Yes||18c3:0720 PCIe||Lattice FPGA||DigitalDevices|
|NetUP Dual Universal CI||✔ Yes||1b55:18f6 PCIe||NetUP PCIe bridge based on Altera FPGA||Supports DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C/C2||http://www.netup.tv/en-EN/netup-universal-dual-dvb-ci|
|TBS Technologies TBS6205||✔ Yes, by vendor ||544d:6178 PCIe||Lattice FPGA||quad tuner DVB-T/T2/C"|
DVB-T PCIe Cards (old data)
Supported DVB-T PCIe Cards:
- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1200 1
- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1700 1, 2
- TerraTec Cinergy 2400i DVB-T
- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200 1 Needs binary blob firmware and drivers from linuxtv.org git tree (not in mainline kernel yet)
- TerraTec Cinergy T PCIe dual
Note 1: Support is currently limited to digital TV mode only. Analog support (both analog TV & A/V input) will be added to the CX23885/7 driver soon; which will enable preview analog video support.
Note 2: Hauppauge's analog mpeg encoder support is also contingent upon further development of the driver for the CX23417 encoder.
Unsupported DVB-T PCIe Cards:
- Compro VideoMate E650
- Compro VideoMate E700
- Compro VideoMate E800
- Compro Videomate E900/E850F
- DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Express
- DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Express2
- KWorld KWorld PlusTV Dual Hybrid PCIExpress (VS-DVBT PE310RF)
- Kworld pe355-2T PCI-E Dual DVB-T TV Card Pro
- Pinnacle PCTV Dual Hybrid Pro PCI Express (3010i)
- X3M Digital HPCe2100
- MSI TV@nywhere E-Duo
- DVBSky T9580, receiver for DVB-T/T2/C/S/S2
- Mystique SaTeCaBiX, recevier for DVB-T/T2/C/S/S2 identical to DVBSky T9580
DVB-T PCIe Mini Cards
Supported DVB-T PCIe Mini Cards
- LifeView LR534
- PRO-NETS DM100A: works using the driver for the Afatech_AF9015 chip from http://linuxtv.org
- Sundtek MediaTV Pro (MiniPCIe), AnalogTV, FM Radio, DVB-T, DVB-C Hybrid MiniPCIe device. Supported by the manufacturer.