Revision as of 22:53, 3 May 2009 by Jimbley
This card, also known as model 00697, was Hauppauge's first ATSC device and was brought to market in 1999.
- a Philips FCV1236D tuner can ... containing unknown tuner IC(s) and analog IF demodulator
- several Philips IC's for handling broadcast analog audio (SIF)
- a Philips TDA8960 (digital demodulator)
- a LG 802 MPEG2 decoder (?) ... can't find any info on this IC
- 4MB of SDRAM
- a Xilinx IC (likely for downscaling the video)
- a BT878 A/V decoder and bridge
- a Miconas IC (TV-out ?)
- maybe an Analog Devices IC and others ...