Difference between revisions of "Hercules Smart TV Satellite"
(added photo and software requirements)
(Added rear photo of the card)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 15:16, 10 April 2005
This card is a clone of Twinhan VP-1030A PCTV Sat CI card.
So far the difference are:
- different sticker on tuner
- Firmware returns a "DST-CI" identifier instead of the "DSTMCI" identifier returned by VP-1030A firmware
- Sat input
- CI connector for CAM module
- Internal 8 pins connector (unknown purpose. Anyone knows ?)
- Internal sat output
- Linux kernel 2.6.9 or greater
- DVB CVS
- patch for dst_ca.c (See mailing list archive)
- Load dst_ca module
- driver is still in development.
- dst_ca API is not yet frozen.
- no real dvb application (like vdr or xine) support this new API.
|Type||HW version||Firmware version||Results|
|SCM Red Viacess||1.0||1.06||Working, but random failures are observed|
|Aston Dual||?||?||Not working|