LG Innotek TDVS-H06x(F/P)
Is a NIMs product family which includes the H061, H062, and H064 variants. Further, each can be of either the P or F type, which respectively designate/indicate whither the module has a RCA phone type jacket connector or a regular screw on F-connector.
The primary differences between the H061 and H062 is power consumption and noise specifications, with the H062 being a more sensitive version. Apparently, the H064 is exactly the same as the H062, except that it has a longer RF connector.
All contain the following ICs:
- Infineon TUA6034 (RF tuner)
- Philips TDA9887 (analog IF demodulator)
- LG DT3303 (digital demodulator for 8VSB & 256/64-QAM)
- H061F: used by the AirStar HD5000
- H062F: used by the FusionHDTV5 Gold, OnAir USB HDTV Creator
- H062P: used by the OnAir GT,
- H064F: used by the FusionHDTV5 USB Gold, FusionHDTV5 Lite, pcHDTV HD5500, FusionHDTV5 RT Gold & Lite, FusionHDTV5 Express
- H064P: usded by the Skydigital and SIGMACOM devices