Run command?

What is the command to run linux apps of Siemens card ?  I want to watch
digi channels under Linux.  I installed Linux driver and everything went
fine.  I can"t find the program to start the application. Is there some
more info somewhere else than in INSTALL or README file.  Do I have to make
some script? I have dishes pointing to Thor and Hotbird. Is there somewhere
ini- or some else setting file for these satellites? Is it possible to use
DISEq under linux?

The card is working under win98.

Asks
Tapio Mäenpää