Black lines. gVideo/DVB

David Podeur writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I have just installed the dvb driver for the Siemens Card.
 >
 > Using gVideo, i get lots of black lines.
 >
 > Can it come from a DVB Card / X communication problem ?
 > Or from my video card (Voodoo3) ?
 >
 > One screenshot of what i get is to be found here:
 >   http://wwwhp.utc.fr/~podeurda/screencopy.jpg

Sorry, but I cannot explain this.
I also use a Voodoo3 and have no problems
Does the problem also occur in overlay mode (when you press the second
button on the control panel)?
What kind of motherboard/chipset do you have? Maybe there are problems
with the PCI busmaster transfer of the SAA7146 to memory.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index