Hauppauge DVBs and EON

Hello maillinglist-members,

i've bring up my Hauppauge DVBs with kernel 2.2.14-smp (Redhat 5.2) and
siemens-dvb-0.04 (from wintv.org),  gVideo and Cyberlogin (It's still
login) works great! I can see Pro7 on my TV and on my monitor.

But, what can I do, do bring up the dvb0-interface to receive data?
Interface is up (10.0.2.1), CyberLogin connectet, cat rp_filter says 0. If
I connect the EON-Proxxy (all transponders), nothing happens.
tcpdump -i dvb0 says nothing. It is possible, that the channel is wrong???
I've a simple universal-LNB, no DeSeq, only connectet to my DVB.

Thanks,

	Peter

--
/*   Peter Gerland      Wilhelm F. Kassebeer GmbH & Co KG               */
/*                      Der Profi fuer Buerobedarf                      */

Home | Main Index | Thread Index