Driver version 0.03c patched for Kernel 2.3.99

As i told on this list i had major problems with driver version
0.039 (no lock on Europeonline Transponder etc.). I couldn't
get driver 0.03c running with Kernel 2.3.99 because of changes in
Kernel and i2c-Code. But i can't return to Kernel 2.2.x because of
the newer reiserfs-Version.

After all the problems i just took 5 Minutes of my time and patched
the old driver version 0.03c to make it running with Kernel 2.3.99.
The patch consisted mainly of copying the i2c* files from driver
version 0.039 and adding two #IFDEF's in dvb.c.

You can find the patched version on
http://flummi.de/~kju/siemens_dvb-0.03c-2.3.99.tar.gz, in case
you are interested.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index