Re: EON TP103

hi...

...so i tried to use the CyberLogin from Siemens Driver 0039, but i m not able
to connect to anything.
it just shows me "qq 113 or qq 114 or qq 115" but i get no data.
i tried all possibilities of Login Server and Proxy Settings, but still no
data.
and when i tried the old CyberLogin from Driver 0030, it worked (only on TP
113).
any hints/solutions ?
maybe some1 had this prob too.

thanx

Matze

At 12:00 30.03.2000 +0200, you wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 05:30:09AM +0200, audiojoy wrote:
> > so anyone experienced/managed to use this TP 103 under linux ?
>
>Yes, that worked. Karsten Siebert, who appears to be one of the technicans
>of Europe Online, supplied me with a test program (for which i wrote
>improvements then). Karsten didn't told me anything about redistribution
>of the source, so i won't give it out for now, until he tells me, that it
>is ok.
>
> > since about 1 week the CyberLogin does not connect that often,
> > and if i got a connection, its lost again after some minutes.
>
>I have the CyberLogin-Problem too. For some unknown reasons the login
>server sends responses to port 8001 (instead of the "normal" port 8000),
>but even setting the software to port 8001 doesn't help. Maybe this
>are some kind of error messages, but even the windows client won't react
>to them.
>
> > some1 replayed to a earlier msg from me be4 and he talked about he
> > changed/modified the sources from CyberLogin and added some features
> > to set in the ini, but it seems he didnt liked to send it to me or he
> > just forgot it.
>
>Get the beta driver v0.039 and use just the cyberlogin out of it. The
>cyberlogin provided with 0.039 has these features.
>
>--
>Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards
>
>Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index