Re: comipler errors, switching of channels

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Uwe Rathmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to run the siemens_dvb-0.04 package on a Suse 6.4, Kernel 2.2.14
> Compiler 'gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)'
>
> 3) After 'make insmod' I fired gVideo and got a perfect picture and sound.
> of the 'Premiere World promo' channel.
>
> But this is the only channel I get. When changing the channel, I see only
> a black window.

I have some problems with gVideo, too. Usually, I couldn't see the
Premiere Promo, meanwhile on ZDF worked fine. I had to change in program,
in gtvscreen.c, in function change_freq, switching band should be at
11700, not 11800 MHz (see TechnoTrend ASTRA LNB configuration),
(That's because Premiere it's at 11.798 GHz and ZDF at 11.958 Ghz).
I have a Quattro LNB, pointed to Astra 19.2E, so it's sensible to Low/High
band switch.

Regards,

Doru Marin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index