Re: comipler errors, switching of channels

Doru MARIN wrote:

> I have some problems with gVideo, too. Usually, I couldn't see the
> Premiere Promo, meanwhile on ZDF worked fine. I had to change in program,
> in gtvscreen.c, in function change_freq, switching band should be at
> 11700, not 11800 MHz (see TechnoTrend ASTRA LNB configuration),
> (That's because Premiere it's at 11.798 GHz and ZDF at 11.958 Ghz).
> I have a Quattro LNB, pointed to Astra 19.2E, so it's sensible to Low/High
> band switch.

This seems to be the right place to look. The transformation to front.freq
and front.ttk seems to be wrong. I didn't understand exactly what is done here,
but Premiere was the only channel because it is the only one on Astra that
is below 11800. This is the value where the transformation algorithm changes.
If I increase it to a higher value ( f.e 20000 ) I get channels up to 'TV
Niepokalanow'
that is on 11876. Unfortunately I had no success with the Hotbird channels and
Astra
channels with higher freq.

Could someone enlighten me how to adjust the transformation to my
situation.

Cheers,
Uwe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index