Siemens DVB-C capabilities with Linux driver

Hi,

I'm interested in buying the Siemens DVB cable card. My idea is to
build a Linux-based DVB set-top box with harddisk recorder and DVD
playback capability.

Most of the functionality for the first two uses seem to be in place
already. Still I have some questions regarding the capabilities of the
DVB-C card with regard to the current driver status and features
planned for the future:

- Which of the external outputs are supported (Video-RGB/Y/C, SCART,
SPDIF)?

- Is it possible to drive an external AC3/MPEG-2 decoder with the
SPDIF output?

- Will it be possible to let the DVB-C card decode the MPEG-2 video
part of a DVD and output the AC3 stream to an external AC3 decoder?

- Is it possible to playback one video through the external video
connectors of the DVB-C card while recording another program on disk?

- Will the add-on card for analog television be supported?

- If some of the above features are not supported is it possible to get access
to the necessary documentation to implement them?

Thanks for your help and

best wishes

Peter

--