dvbd & 0.04 & 2.3.99-pre6

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

Because the EON is going to discontinue support the CyberLogin soon, I
have started to work with dvbd. ;-)

First of all I started the WinBox with Siemens card and found that proxy
auth was working fine on TR114. After this I started to work with Linux.
Compiled dvbd (I used the header files from dvb-0.04), upload the 0.04
drivers and started the dvbd and got the following message

Fsync = 134535468, Freq = 2040000000, Sync = 7

Is it normal, I'm not sure about Sync=7, because when I started the dvbd
with option '-q' I found the following information in log file

Sync[7]: failure.

Also, when the dvbd is loaded I do not see any bytes coming trough dvb0
device and as a result no connection to EON proxy for TR114

By the way, when the dvbd started, the MAC address of DVB card was
changed to 00:02:my_eth0_ip_addr. Is it correct?

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Vladimir.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index