Kiss Satdem

Hi,

Being a newcomer on this malinlinglist, I'm not sure if this question has
been asked before. Here goes:  I have a satdem satelite adapter I would
very much like to use in linux (on a gateway machine). I tried the
drivers, but they wouldn't work. I thought that maybe Kiss, being an OEM,
had used the same chips as those in the siemens/fujitsu cards. Apparantly
they haven't. I can't seem to find any information on the chipset used in
satdem. I'll get to the point:

o Is there a place (url) I can read about the satdem chip?
o Is there a driver in the works?
o Is there a way I can help speeding up the creation of such a driver,
being a non-coder?

With kind regards / Hilsen

Per Christian Henden

Home | Main Index | Thread Index