Patch for siemens_dvb-0.04.tar.gz

Hi,

	I suppose lot of you use drivers for your DVB card from
siemens_dvb-0.04.tar.gz package. I have modified source file
driver/dvb.c and driver/Makefile to allow installing modules to the
system structure. So apply this patch, edit driver/Makefile to setup
correct location of the modules and firmware files, then re'make'
drivers and then 'make install' them.
	Changes is dvb.c are only for loading firmware from specified location
not only from current directory. Changes in Makefile are for proper
installing modules and firmware files.
	Patch includes RedHat-etc-conf.modules file which can be used for
proper loading of all modules in ReadHat Linux environment. Just place
the content of this file at the end of your /etc/conf.modules.

	I have also slightly modified CyberLogin.c and its Makefile to use Un*x
like rc file name extension instead of Wind*wish ini extension :-).

--

Martin Edlman
Fortech s.r.o, Litomysl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index