Re: experiences with Fujitsu/Siemens

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

> Do I need X for maintainig or for complete functionality, I'd like to
> use only internet via satellite, no video so far.

no you don't. I use it exactly for Internet via sat as you want to. Just
compile driver modules, CyberLogin or dvbd (dvbd doesn't work for me),
'make install' for drivers to install modules and init dvb0 device,
configure and run CyberLogin/dvbd and start playing with it.

--

Martin Edlman
Fortech s.r.o, Litomysl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index