EON problems, once more

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

    It often happens that I get "Unable to forward this request at this
time. " reply from EON proxies when I am using proxy-auth method, and it
happens when accessing sites that were accessible just few seconds
before. It seems that some of EON parent caches are becoming unreachable
too often. Similar experiences?

    In the sam time, old "cyberlogin" authentication method is
functioning much better, but access to some sites produces "DNS lookup
failed" replies, when these sites are accessible via terrestrial link.

--
Nenad Opsenica        nenad@ravangrad.net, nenad@bivalent.co.yu
Bivalent d.o.o.     http://www.ravangrad.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index