Alternatives to EON !!! (YES)

    I'm using Astra-Net from CBL Luexmburg, bug after few day of working
without support to installation, the system don't work from Friday 16.06.

    I just send many mails but nobody respond, I don't know why the system
don't work, nor when the service will work.

    The price is around of 33 Euros/month but when the service work is very
stable and the throughpt is better of EON, but now is not working.

    Please there are another user of this service ?

Thanks
Gustavo Torres
Torres Consulting - ITALY

Phone: +39-348-3019076