EON-networking HOW-TO

HI.

I got the Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S connected directly to an
QuadLNB on verical/22khz.

I just downloaded the 0.0.5 driver, compiled it and loaded the modules.
I get the picture of PRO7 on TV-OUT. OK,what to do now?
I tried the CyberLogin included in the package. it says ...connected and setted
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/dvb0/rp_filter,
but i donīt get any data on dvb0 (checked via tcpdump -i dvb0). -> means canīt
get any connection to proxy. Btw, Iīve setted up cyberlogin.ini correcly for
TP114/vertical.(... tried to use Transponder =114, but it wonīt work, so Iīve
setted up frequency...etc by hand)

 Iīve tried the dvbd also, at least recompiled it with the headerfiles of
package 0.0.5, then changed the defaultvalues in dvbd.c matching TP114,
because it wonīt read the /etc/dvbd.conf.
-> is there any documentation aboutdvbd???
-> are there other versions elsewhere?
It seems to work for about 15sec, but only with HTTP.

1. what to do with MAC/PID-filter in dvbd and/or CyberLogin?
2. are there any routes to set?
3. does anybody know other recources for dvb/linux?
4. is there any HOW-TO for linux/dvb and/or networking via satellite?
5. Some of you said, that they achieved a working EON/SQUID-config. how to do?
6. are there some specials for masqerading with dvb in gateway?
7. how to route the multicast-packages?

U see, I have many questions and only a few answers. Can anybody HELP me?

	xcuse

Home | Main Index | Thread Index