A few Hauppauge DVB-s question

Hello,

I have such a card ;-) I also already have 3 LNB with a diseqc 2.0 ready and
waiting for me (the PC and the LNB are about 45 km each other: I am going to
change the PC location soon as I change my living place).

I have just bought the card and I don't know if it would work under linux (I
have compiled the siemens:dvb-0.05.tar.gz (except gVideo which don't compile
on my Suse 6.4) but I don't know if I can test anything without an attached
LNB?

Does that card support diseqc 2.0? And the linux software? Is there any way
to use the cards for playing my DVD?

I would like to see the Swiss channel (which are encrypted: I have the card):
does the linux software accept common interface module? Does someone know a
good way to have such a reader?

Thanks for all help,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch