Siemens DVB-S card and NTSC output?

The latest version (0.05) of the driver seems not to implement NTSC. The
AV7110 is advertised to support NTSC, but defaults to PAL.

Is there any way to set NTSC mode on the board's composite output? I
checked the archive, but all I can find is a question similar to mine.

I looked through the source and dinked with the call to VidMode in the
initialization code in dvb.c. No noticable difference, just an unsynced
raster.

Are there any other issues in decoding NTSC?  Display on my monitor is
not important for me right now. The audio works fine.

I live in NTSC land. Is there anything I can do to help out?

Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index