insmod dvb.o : unresolved symbol memset what is wrong?

    [ The following text is in the "koi8-r" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Well , it's propably not a problem in the latest version (0.05) of the
driver.
but when I try to do ' insmod dvb.o' I recive 'unresolved symbol memset'

Function memset is used in other modules and they load ok, but dvb.o
not.
System used is Debian 2.1 kernel 2.2.16 , mayby I miss something?
People running RedHat don't mention this problem or mayby solving this
problem is too simple to mention.
Anyway fny help would by useful. Thanks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index