Re: DVB-SI

"@rtur Lugmayr" <lartur@acm.org> writes:
[...]

> Are there already some people involved in the decoding
> of DVB-SI? Or is there already a group working on
> the implementation of the linux-MHP standard within
> SI? I just could find the MHP-definition and goals
> on the linuxtv site...

We are working on the Open Source MHP implementation for Linux which of course
contains the DVB-SI decoding.

We can show you (and anybody who visits us) a Beta at the IBC in Amsterdam (Sep
08.-12. 2000) in Hall 4, Booth 230.

best regards

Martin Springer
--
Whatever you're up to in the next twenty-four hours, I hope it's profitable.
(Richard Quest, BBC)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index