Re: DVB-SI

On 3 Jul 2000, Martin Springer wrote:

> "@rtur Lugmayr" <lartur@acm.org> writes:
> [...]
>
> > Are there already some people involved in the decoding
> > of DVB-SI? Or is there already a group working on
> > the implementation of the linux-MHP standard within
> > SI? I just could find the MHP-definition and goals
> > on the linuxtv site...
>
> We are working on the Open Source MHP implementation for Linux which of course
> contains the DVB-SI decoding.

and yes, i'm also working on DVB-SI parsing (you should have a version inside
your dvb tar file) ... the si table parsing will be a transparent feature
of oms <www.linuxvideo.org>

	++dent

--
Thomas Mirlacher	Student of ComputerScience, University of Salzburg
dent@cosy.sbg.ac.at	http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~dent

Home | Main Index | Thread Index