Re: Compile DVB under 2.4.0test2-ac2?

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there some change in recent kernel (in devfs or so) who prevent compiling
> DVB driver with it?

> videodev.c: In function `video_register_device':
> videodev.c:312: warning: passing arg 7 of `devfs_register' makes pointer from integer without a cast
> videodev.c:312: too many arguments to function `devfs_register'

Well, during pause (I am at work) I tried to change videodev.c that way:
#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= 0x020300

                        vfd->devfs_handle =
                            devfs_register (NULL, name, DEVFS_FL_DEFAULT,
                                            VIDEO_MAJOR, vfd->minor,
                                            S_IFCHR | S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR,
                                            &video_fops, NULL);
#endif

And that compil with recent kernels, but I have to test it at home (with my DVB card)...

Thanks,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index