Re: Converting PES-Format to System Stream ?

Michael Holzt wrote:

> Bundles with the driver is a program mpg2mpg which converts MPG System
> Streams (as found on DVD for example) into the AV-PES-Format used by the
> Siemens Card.
>
> Has anyone a software for the reverse way? I have my DVB-Card in my
> Linux-Router, which is not connected to my TV. I want to watch recorded
> Streams using the DVD-Decoding-Card in my normal PC.

I second that.

I would even go further and say that there is no need
at all for another format (AV-PES). The driver (or even
the firmware) should accept and generate standard MPEG
systems streams, thus not exposing the AV-PES data at
all.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index