Re: Problem writing to video device

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 12:15:22PM +0200, Carsten Koch wrote:
> There are lots of things that I would like to see in Klaus' software

Lets make a wanted features list. Maybe this will inspire people to
implement it. I start with your list of features.

  - EPG (someone mentioned already that he done that)
  - Teletext
  - VPS
  - Playback of "plain" MPEG
  - Channel Search

  I add:

  - Converting the saved files to "plain" MPEG2
  - Probably converting to MPEG1 or MPEG4 to save diskspace

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kindly regards,

Michael Holzt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index