Diseq 2.0 questions

Hello,

yesterday evening, I have installed my systems, and using gVideo I managed
watching ProSieben (I have a diseq 2.0 with first entry Atra, second Hotbird
and third Telecom 2B, nothing (yet) at the fourth) but no other channels.
I have set other like explained in the doc (I have just picked the astra
files and played with it under gVideo) but gVideo just writes for example
Eurosport and still play Pro7.

Is it possible to just use the provided files for watching just atra?

I haven't tried to change the files to support my two other lnb, does
someone already have such a conf files (I think there is no digital over
Telecom 2B, so does someone have a config files for Astra and Hotbird)?

Thanks you very much,

	Greg
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index